Friday, December 22, 2006

Almost Christmas...

Finally, the holidays have come... I'm two weeks off work!

It has been a few very busy weeks, and my Christmas journal isn't filling with nice festive pages as fast as it should... but hey, our tree is up for a week now, and I've sent al my Christmas cards on time...

The tree is not very big, but a real one!!! We always have a real tree, I love the smell! It's a 'Nordman', so the needles don't come off... Stach and I had fun decorating it!


I made a lot of cards with Stach last week, but we still needed a few more... so I made these cards with the lovely Basic Grey paper... and a fabulous stamp from Cat's life Press...



Really had fun making these...



But there was also the Christmas journal... I'm way behind, but these next few days there's time to do some serious catching up...

Here's page 9:



And a close up:



And page 10: The photo I've used is from an add of one of my favorite stores, 'Life Style'...



And page 11:



I'll try to post some more pages very soon... hopefully tomorrow!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your album is GORGEOUS!

DrGeekswife said...

I love your pages, very nice. Don't you just love Cat's Life Press Stamps?! Keep up the great work!

Dorothy said...

My gosh, your pages were well worth waiting for! Gorgeous work!

Janelle said...

That's the cutest little tree ever! Loving your journal pages, too!

Anonymous said...

Love all your pages. Creative and elegant!

Latharia said...

Your pages are coming out GREAT! I am loving your use of white space & how clean & well-thought-out your pages appear! Love that Cat's Life Press Stamp ... great ... you're sucking me back into rubber stamping!

Chiara said...

your pages are wonderful and have fun on your holiday

Anonymous said...

Goprgeous pages - love them! Merry Christmas to you!

Kari said...

Wow, your cards are fabulous! Love your journal pages. Merry Christmas!!