Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Did you have fun today?

Well... I had...

Bought myself a new friend...


Yeah, I know... I'm supposed to be a grown up now... a responsable person that takes care of a child, works for her money and pays her taxes... NOT someone who buys a stuffed animal just for fun...

But... look at him... (his name is Aron, according to the little card that was stuck on his neck, so it's a 'him'), I just couldn't resist... so I bought this little guy just for me... and it was fun!!

And now he's sitting on my desk and he keeps me company while I work on my pages... (just have to rescue him from time to time out of the hands of my 3 year old son...)

Anyway, back to the real topic of this post; my Christmas journal! Pages 7 and 8 are done, so here they are...


This page was all about our preparations for Christmas... Well, I guess Santa isn't visiting us, because his good old friend Sinterklaas has just been here... but that doesn't mean I don't have some shopping (and other things) to do...

And here's a close up:


Day 8 shows the signs of Christmas in our neighbourhood...



And, here's a close up to:


Working on page 9 right now... Yep, I'm a little slow, but who does care??? As long as we're having fun, right?

O, and before I forget... about that felt border on page 6: I don't want to disappoint you all, but it's not made by me... I bought it at Xenos... (see my last post, it's not my idea...) (so if any of you girls are Dutch, check this store out, it's really fun stuff...)

11 comments:

Jenn said...

Very cute! I love your little list!

imanewbierunner said...

i love your journal! very fun. and that is an adorable bear. you deserve a little something for yourself.

Flapsi said...

He's gorgeous - hope he keeps out of the way of the glue pot! Lovely pages too.

Anonymous said...

your pages are just gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

Really great pages!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages- you have such a great style!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Sweetie! Good to see this too!!! Miss you too!!! XOXOX

Anonymous said...

PJ - thank you for checking in on me on my blog. I really appreciate that. :o)

I love the transparency on your page 8!

Latharia said...

I'm all for buying stuffed animals!!! Go for it!

Love the elegant lines and design of your pages!

Anonymous said...

Love your journal and how you mark the pages with stars! simple & stylish! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt PJ,

This is Emily and Annalieka from New York! We loved your photos and stories.