Saturday, December 30, 2006

New pages...

I've been really busy working on my Christmas journal, and I made a lot of new pages since I've posted day 9 - 11...

So here's page 12:
(I was a little impatient, and took the pictures this evening... so the quality isn't great, but I think you get the idea...)



And a close up, so you can see part of the (rather private) journaling...? Old Christmas ornaments from your childhood makes you sometimes realize how much has changed....


And page 13... it's a very simple one, but I really like it... I love real trees, and every year it's a great joy for me to put all the ornaments in there... do we have enough, or can I buy some more? I like to colour coordinate everything...

But I fear that comes slowly to an end... We have a traditions that Stach can buy one ornament for the tree every year... this year he bought a white glittery plastic Christmas tree... on the colour front a very good choice...

Anyway... here's the page...




Page 15 is all about the family members we visit (almost) every year at Christmas... it's some sort of tradition to have dinner at my parents house or with my mother in law....


Yes, I know... you've missed page 14...
Sorry, you've got to be patient... it's not finished yet...
Page 21 is done, and 24, and I've posted 25 already... and page 27 is also finished! I'm a little bit behind schedule, so I choose every time which prompt I like to do... and that's very much fun!!!

6 comments:

Bob McKo said...

i like making things

i put words on my blog

please read it if you have time

Latharia said...

Definitely fun to be able to take things at your own pace! Love how your pages are coming together!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - love those pages!

Anonymous said...

Your journal is just beautiful. I just went down the page again and admired all of your pages!

Anonymous said...

Your journal is just beautiful. I just went down the page again and admired all of your pages!

Anonymous said...

love your journal pages...beautiful style.