Friday, December 29, 2006

What to do with a little boy...

when you have a few days to spend?

Well, you go here:



Nice guy, don't you think? Especially if you keep in mind that this one was a life size pre historic 'action figure' that was really moving and growling at you... Very cool...

The 'Kunsthal' in Rotterdam has a this great Dino exhibition, where you could not only see a dozen moving Dinosaurs, but you could also search for Dino skeletons...



and make rubbing of 'ancient' fossils...



After all this excitement I was glad to see the mailman peeking through our front window, waving with a nice box...



full of new scrapbook stuff...
(Sorry Sjoera, but what's a girl to do to keep her supplies in order and Pien doesn't have them...?)



I love good mail days, don't you?

And I really needed this delivery, because I'm running out of Heidi Swapp letters... they're the perfect size for my Christmas journal (that's 8 by 8 inches), so guess what I'm doing this evening...

1 comment:

poetreated (Panos Xourafas) said...

OG! YOU CAN MEET MINE:panosx.blogspot.com
happy new year....